Click to Schedule Appointment Below
Please click on the appropriate button below to schedule your free consultation. The times below are specific available times, however, other times may also be available. If you do not see a time that works for you, please call us at (651) 210-5055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may want to schedule an in-person meeting using the online scheduler below if:
- You are fairly confident you qualify for bankruptcy; or
- You would like to meet face-to-face to discuss your questions and whether you qualify for bankruptcy; or
- You’ve spoken with us prior and now want to schedule a meeting (bankruptcy or small business client).
You may want to schedule a Skype or phone call meeting using the online scheduler below if:
- You are a potential or existing client and want to reserve a block of time to speak with us over your break period or lunch hour; or
- You cannot make an in-person meeting anytime soon but would still like to have a virtual face-to-face meeting (Skype).
You may want to skip using the online scheduler and just call or email us if:
- You would like to see if you qualify for bankruptcy before you schedule a meeting; or
- You are a potential or existing client and have a few quick questions; or
- You are a potential small business client; or
- You don’t want to use the online scheduler.
Please feel free to contact us via phone at (651) 210-5055 or email email@example.com at any time.
Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Section 528, “We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.”